Jeremy Thake talks to Paul Federwitz from Lutheran Bible Translators, a nonprofit organization, about their journey onboarding to Office 365. He talks about their use of SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Office 365 Groups, Yammer and much more.
- what were the compelling reasons to move to Office 365
- what were the first services used
- how he introduces services to the organization
- what usage surprised Paul since it has gone live
- what services he is introducing in the future
The latest Tweets from Paul Federwitz (@PaulFederwitz). Missionary Computer Technologytwitter.com
I have now upgraded quite a number of computers to Windows 10 and it really has gone very smoothly, perhaps the…pafederwitz.wordpress.com